Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All About Sunscreen

I was going to write an information piece on the new sunscreen rules (to be applied next year) but I ran across an article in the New York Times that explains it far better than I ever could.  The important thing to realize is that we probably don't put on enough sunscreen now...so make sure to reapply it every two hours.  Also, don't just apply it when you go to the beach or an outdoor activity...make it a part of your daily routine.  If you work indoors like me, spray it on in the morning to prevent "commuter tan."  Take a can with you to spray if you go outdoors at lunch, and reapply before commuting back home.

But as I said, the following article has so much more to share, so please read!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/health/21brody.html?_r=1

No comments:

Post a Comment